MCQ International offers a range of products and service solutions to cover all aspects of online resource design, development and delivery for online and blended learning, online assessments, electronic surveys, and personnel development and training.
Our vision is to be a valued partner for leading organisations everywhere by building better knowledge and systems to manage, train and develop people.
We employ a team of technically diverse professionals in the areas of instructional design, graphic arts, user interface design, content development, industry standards and technology design and implementation.
MCQ International (formerly trading as ‘WebMCQ Pty Ltd’) was established in 1998 by Scott Gazzard and James Dalziel, two researchers and educators in the Department of Psychology of the University of Sydney at the time. The initial aim of the company was to commercialise online assessment technology developed at the University of Sydney. We have since become a multi-award winning company and one of Australia’s most respected providers of online learning and human resource development solutions.
- We will distinguish ourselves in the delivery of technology based solutions for education, assessment, training and people development.
- We will succeed by focusing on our core strengths of technical expertise, educational experience and people management.
- Our recognition as industry leaders and influencers will grow from our keen understanding of the needs of our clients, the flexibility of our solutions and our commitment to innovation.
- We will establish close and mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholders by delivering outstanding results with ethics and integrity.
- We will continue to attract, develop and reward extraordinary people.