The importance of implementing well-structured and accountable compliance programs continues to grow. For organisations of any size this is no easy task, given the complexity of business dealings and the constant growth of legislative and industry regulation.
MCQ International offers a range of high quality courses in key compliance areas, including a sophisticated delivery and training management platform enabling you to tailor courses and build customised training programs for your organisation.
Australia’s Most Respected Range of Online Compliance Courses
MCQ International has recently taken over management and distribution of CCH Australia’s best-of-breed online compliance courses. Having been developed and regularly updated by legal content experts, these courses are specifically designed for the Australian regulatory environment.
The following compliance courses are currently available:
- Work Health and Safety (WHS)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Sexual Harassment
- Australian Privacy Law
- Information Security
- Restrictive Trade Practices (Competition Law)
- Fair Trading (Australian Consumer Law)
Other Compliance Solutions
Some other ways that MCQ International can help you successfully manage compliance:
- Implement a flexible web-based software solution for delivering content and managing processes;
- Provide a platform to manage induction and re-training compliance needs for staff and contractors;
- Automate the monitoring and reporting of task progress and flagging any exceptions for management;
- Offer a fully managed online solution including installation, set-up, hosting and maintenance of technology;
- Provide you with the tools you need to manage your compliance program on an ongoing basis without our further assistance.
MCQ International uses the advanced content authoring and delivery capabilities of the Ensignia® Learning Management System to provide compliance training solutions.